REALMS OF EXPERIENCE RETREAT
Realms of Experience explores fluidity – the natural flow of life that informs inner and outer experiences. Resilience emerges by fostering flexibility for moving between different bandwidths inherent to life. Explore the magical country of Malta, take in mysterious megalithic temples and archaeological sites along with swimming & walks in nature with glorious soaring sea cliffs and aquamarine seas. Each day we will journey deep within ourselves using breath, sound, movement, and various awareness practices such as continuum to support our unfolding experience.
7 Nights/8 Days (6 full days with two 1/2 travel days)
The enchanting island of Gozo, Malta will be our home base. Accommodation is a limestone farmhouse – a traditional Gozitan house of character retaining many of its original features such as stone arches, wooden beams, stone slabs, and traditional wooden balconies. Accommodations are located in a picturesque countryside village an easy walk to basic town amenities. There is a swimming pool to float and relax around each day.
Flights can be taken into many major cities of Europe as a hub – London, Paris, Rome, Milan, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich with a connecting flight to Malta.
Flights should be scheduled to arrive on the Saturday late afternoon at Malta International Airport, Luqa, Malta for pick up and evening welcome dinner.
Departure flights should be scheduled for Saturday PM with check out of accommodations in the AM after breakfast.
Airport pick up and drop off at designated times, and transport to set activities will be arranged.
Retreat Fee Includes
- Restorative movement and meditation sessions
- Water movement meditation
- Guided walks & visits to nature and archaeological sites
- Hal Saflieni Hypogeum visit and sound meditation
- Gjantija, Hagar Qim and Mnadjra site visits
- Art making session in nature, with meal & your own artwork to take home
- 1 Stand Up Paddle or Sea Kayaking adventure
- Airport Transfers in set times
- Transfers to listed activities
- Hotel Accommodation
- All Meals
- Additional activities or sight seeing not planned
- Transfers to additional activities or site seeing not planned
- Travel Insurance
- Airport Transfers outside set time