REALMS OF EXPERIENCE RETREAT
October 15th-22nd, 2022
Realms of experience is an encompassing retreat exploring fluidity – the natural flow of life that informs inner and outer experiences. Resilience emerges by fostering flexibility for moving between different bandwidths inherent to life.
Explore the magical country of Malta, take in mysterious megalithic temples and archaeological sites along with swimming & walks in nature with glorious soaring sea cliffs and aquamarine seas. Each day we will journey deep within ourselves using breath, sound, movement, and various awareness practices such as continuum to support our unfolding experience.
7 Nights/8 Days (6 full days with two 1/2 travel days)
The enchanting island of Gozo, Malta will be our home base. Accommodation is a limestone farmhouse – a traditional Gozitan house of character retaining many of its original features such as stone arches, wooden beams, stone slabs, and traditional wooden balconies. The Villa is located in a picturesque countryside village a 10 minute walk to a quiet beach, and has sea views across to the island of Comino and its iconic Blue Lagoon. There is also a swimming pool to float and relax around each day.
Flights can be taken into many major cities of Europe as a hub – London, Paris, Rome, Milan, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich with a connecting flight to Malta.
Flights should be scheduled to arrive on the Saturday Oct. 15th afternoon at Malta International Airport, Luqa, Malta for pick up and evening welcome dinner.
Departure flights should be scheduled for Saturday Oct. 22nd PM with check out of accommodations in the AM after breakfast.
Airport pick up and drop off at designated times, and transport to all planned locations and experiences is included.
Included in Costs
- Private queen size room accommodation in traditional Gozitan limestone farmhouse.
- Airport transfers, transport to planned activities and sights.
- Ferry, Water Taxi and Boat fees.
- Guided by Prue Jeffries & supported by experienced Malta guide Mathew Turner entire trip.
- Guided walks & nature experiences.
- Restorative movement and meditation sessions.
- Stand Up Paddling & Kayaking
- Admission fees to temples, archaeology sites and places of interest.
- Art making session & your own artwork to take home.
- Equine Herd Healing Session
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Packed lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Water each day
STAND UP PADDLING & WELLNESS RETREATS
Surf the Flow™ offers a more active, fitness focused 7 day wellness retreat in Malta.
It combines 6 days of Stand up Paddling, Hiking with
restorative movement awareness classes and sightseeing.
Visit SURFTHEFLOW.COM for details.