Please enjoy some of the articles and resources in these pages linked below and in the menu. What would life be without a sense of curiosity, of exploring ideas and making of free associations?
Some of the articles and resources provided are on offer to deepen into one’s own embodiment, some are for moments of peace and creative inspiration or just settling after a long day. There are also learning tools or thought provoking information for Craniosacral Therapy and personal practice support for Naio. There are Continuum practices to enjoy with the Moving Arts Cards.
Keep visiting as the pages will get updated as more is discovered that feels worthwhile sharing.
- The Heart of the Matter
- The Evolutionary Biology of Vortex Rings: Unveiling Nature’s Blueprint for the Heart, Vasomotion, and Flow Patterns
- Exploring the Meaning of Somatics: The Etymology and Application of “Soma” in Movement and Therapeutics
- What is a Body?
- The growth of an organism rides on a pattern of waves
- The Writer Nearing the Heart of Truth
- Flourishing with the Serendipity of life